||Super sweet yummy gooey chocolate covered slice of Canadian Heaven! Taken from Tracks Outdoor Adventures website.|
- 2 squares (oz.) semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups confectioners (powdered) sugar
- 4 squares (oz.) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
Combine ingredients. Press into 9 inch square cake pan. Chill.
Combine butter, milk, and custard powder. Blend in confectioner's sugar. Spread over base. Chill at least 15 minutes.
Partially melt chocolate and butter. Remove from heat and stir until melted. Spread over custard layer. Chill.
Store in refrigerator, covered, up to 1 month. Serve chilled.
||Makes 24 bars- Small portions may be appropriate.|
|Time to Make