||Ring of Saturn Recipe Database
Snacks and Appetizers - King Crab Appetizers
by Rusty Nejdl
||These small pastries have a remarkably rich flavor and sure to be a hit at your parties.|
- 2 12 ounce packages of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 6 ounce can crab meat, drained
- 2 tbps mayonaise
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- Paprika for garnish
||1. Preheat over to 375. Lightly grease 12 tartlet pans or muffin tins.
2. Divide rolls in half and press into bottom of tartlet pans or muffin tins.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, mayonaise, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions and worcestershire sauce. Spoon 1 tbsp of mixture into the tins. Garnish with a bit of paprika.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375 F. Reheat before serving.
|Time to Make