||Parmesan cheese bubbles on the surface of this rich chafing-dish dipper that gets its tang from marinated artichokes. Three cloves of garlic punch up the flavor of this favorite appetizer.|
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
||1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 or 10 inch round baking dish
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
3. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, until top is slightly browned.
4. Remove from oven and serve warm with crackers.
|Time to Make