||This yummy recipe is really easy if you own an Apple Peeler Corer Slicer, if not then happy peeling. :-)
- 1 Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 5 Medium Granny Smith Apples
- 2 Packages Crescent Rolls
- 1 Package of Whipped Topping
||1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Arrange crescent rolls in a ring on the a cookie sheet or stone with the widest part of the roll in the center and the skinny ends facing outward.
3. Mix all of the ingredients together except the apples. Scoop the mixture on the roll ring (place the mixture toward the center of the ring so the crescent rolls can be folded over to create a ring).
4. Peel, core, slice apples then cut into halves.
5. Place the apples on top of the mixture to create the ring. This works well because the apple creates a little “dome” for the caramel mixture.
6. Fold and tuck the crescent rolls over to create the ring.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve with whipped topping.
|Time to Make
||Not too long|