Breads - Blueberry-Banana Bread
by Sarah Nejdl
||A Bisquick bread recipe that's easy and yummy.|
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
||1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
2. Stir Bisquick, oats, sugar, bananas, milk and eggs in large bowl until moistened. Beat vigorously 30 seconds. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour into pan.
3. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen loaf from sides of pan; remove from pan and place top side up on wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
|Time to Make
||20 minutes prep, 1 hour to bake|